DON'T JUMP WILL
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Skydiving is one of the most extreme adventure sports in the world. Before your tandem skydive jump, you will be required to sign a mandatory waiver form. If you suffer from any of the medical conditions listed in the waiver form, you will be required to submit a special medical fitness certificate in addition to the basic medical fitness certificate signed by a general physician Please remember to bring the basic medical fitness certificate with you on the day of your jump. You will not be allowed to jump without one! If you have any pre-existing medical condition or disability please let us know well in advance so that we can ensure the team is fully briefed to meet any special needs.
2. The weight limitation for tandem skydiving is a maximum of 90 kilos. It is mandatory to weigh all jumpers on the day of the jump and exceeding the weight limit will lead to cancellation of the jump.
3. The USPA regulations state that the minimum age to participate in Skydiving is 18 years. You must be at least 18-years-old on the day of the jump.
4. For anyone aged between 16 to 18 years, a parental consent form is mandatory. In addition to that, parent/guardian also has to sign as witness to the medical fitness certificate. A Parent or legal guardian will also need to be present on the day of your skydive to sign additonal paperwork.
5. For your safety and comfort, please ensure you wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes.
6. Please ensure you arrive at the Skyhigh India drop zone at your allocated arrival me to complete the ground training and administrative formalities well in time. Delay may result cancellation of jump.
7. Skyhigh India reserves the right to change the order of the tandem skydives on the day without prior notice.
8. Skyhigh India reserves the right to ask anyone behaving unsuitably to leave the premises.
9. All administrative formalities are compulsory and must be completed prior to the jump.
10. Tandem skydiving is a weather dependent activity and Skyhigh India reserves the right to change or reschedule jumps due to bad weather or any unforeseen factors beyond our control. In the event that your jump day is affected by weather conditions, you will be able to transfer your booking to an alternative date at no extra charge. We do not issue refunds. While we aim to stick to the time of your scheduled jump, we request you to keep the full day free due to weather conditions or air traffic movements.
11. Deposits are non-refundable and non transferable.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice.
13. No refund or repeat attempt will be issued aRer a refusal to jump and exit the aircraft.
14. The rules and regulations of the center and airfield must be adhered to at all times.
15. Skyhigh India reserves the right to use videos and photos of your jump for marketing and communication.
16. No littering is allowed during the activity.
17. No drinking or smoking is allowed during the activity.
18. All participants are responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
19. Everyone entering the premises must wear a mask and shall be subjected to thermal screening prior to entering.
20. Incase your area is under lockdown or a containment zone and you are not able to travel to the dropzone due to travel restrictions, please do let us know at least 48 hours prior to your jump and we shall re-schedule your jump to a convenient date.